Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net> on 2006/12/19 21:06:55 UTC

Java EE 5.0 Report Card updated

The Java EE 5.0 Report card has been updated on the project wiki.  This
  update incorporates all the recent 2.0-M1 activity and other recent
developments relating to Java EE 5.0.

Please take a second to review it for accuracy.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+Java+EE+5.0+Report+Card

Thanks
-Dave-

Re: Java EE 5.0 Report Card updated

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Thanks for updating this Dave...I'll probably add a link for M1
status / comments on another page.

On Dec 19, 2006, at 3:06 PM, Dave Colasurdo wrote:

> The Java EE 5.0 Report card has been updated on the project wiki.
> This  update incorporates all the recent 2.0-M1 activity and other
> recent developments relating to Java EE 5.0.
>
> Please take a second to review it for accuracy.
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+Java+EE
> +5.0+Report+Card
>
> Thanks
> -Dave-

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: Java EE 5.0 Report Card updated

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Thanks for updating this Dave...I'll probably add a link for M1
status / comments on another page.

On Dec 19, 2006, at 3:06 PM, Dave Colasurdo wrote:

> The Java EE 5.0 Report card has been updated on the project wiki.
> This  update incorporates all the recent 2.0-M1 activity and other
> recent developments relating to Java EE 5.0.
>
> Please take a second to review it for accuracy.
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+Java+EE
> +5.0+Report+Card
>
> Thanks
> -Dave-