Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jason Wu <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 10:41:28 UTC

Can not create a new shipping method

Hi,

   When I want to add a new shipment method on the page
[Catalog]>[Store]>[Shipping], it told me "The following required parameter
is missing: [createProductStoreShipMeth.productStoreShipMethId]".

Could anybody have a try for it? Or anybody can tell me how I can fix it?

Thanks
Jason

Re: Can not create a new shipping method

Posted by Jason Wu <tr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacopo and Scott

Jason

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.