Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "Flexicious.com" <fl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/28 03:17:29 UTC

Jira Bug

We had submitted a flash player bug that some how got imported into the
apache flex jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-28162. The
original page is no longer there http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-31155,
and there was a test case associated with this bug, that seemed to have
been lost in the move. Any idea how to get that test case back?

Re: Jira Bug

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

> One of these days I'll find the time to write a script...

No you wont ;-)

Re: Jira Bug

Posted by "Flexicious.com" <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex!