Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ness, Raymond" <rn...@filenet.com> on 2003/10/16 01:28:24 UTC

prefix namespaces

I am trying to implement a client call using the stubs generated from
wsdl.  In the process of doing this I need to establish the prefix for
the name space in the first item in the body.

This is what I get:
<soapenv:Body>
  <GetObjectsRequest xmlns="http://namespaces">
   <ObjectRequest cacheAllowed="false">
    <ns1:SourceURI xsi:type="xsd:string"
xmlns:ns1="http://namespaces">fnce:?classId=Folder?otore=mystore?path=/h
ome</ns1:SourceURI>
   </ObjectRequest>
  </GetObjectsRequest>
 </soapenv:Body>

This is what I need:
<soapenv:Body>
  < ns0:GetObjectsRequest xmlns:ns0="http://namespaces">
   < ns0:ObjectRequest cacheAllowed="false">
    < ns0:SourceURI xsi:type="xsd:string"
>fnce:?classId=Folder?otore=mystore?path=/home</ ns0:SourceURI>
   </ ns0:ObjectRequest>
  </ ns0:GetObjectsRequest>
 </soapenv:Body>

Any suggestion as to what one needs to do to modify the stubs or other
means of being able to set the prefix for a name space?