Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Thittai, Ranganathan N. [IE]" <rt...@telcordia.com> on 2004/07/30 00:57:27 UTC

Ant Compiles ...but no class files

This one is really driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated.

Am using ANT version 1.6.2 on Win XP to build an entire java source tree
(about 5000 + source files).

I run ant as

            ant -f ant_bld_sd.xml

Ant builds fine with just a few errors. But I cannot see any compiled
classes at all.

Attached are my build XML and the ANT output.

Thanks

RE: Ant Compiles ...but no class files

Posted by "W. Sean Hennessy" <sh...@goldenhourdata.com>.
Recommend you expand the and debug level and capture output..with 5000 source it will be one huge logfile.
Perhaps this will expose other targets like clean which might be executing after jarring up the intermediate class
files..or not..

ant -debug -verbose -f ant_bld_sd.xml -logfile ant_bld_sd.log