Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by maturideepu <de...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/07 10:32:32 UTC

EventValidation

Hi All,

I am working with a .NET Application, i have used Regular Expression for
_ViewState and i was unable to handle _EventValidation. Can any one tell how
to handle _eventValidation.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Pradeep

RE: EventValidation

Posted by Suvendu_Mohapatra <Su...@satyam.com>.
Is your viewstate changing dynamically?? And if not then why are using regular expression??

With Regards,
Suvendu