Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "DSB, Jan Kavan" <ja...@dsb.cz> on 2002/07/09 13:18:12 UTC

httpd 2.0.39

Hello,
I have following problem:
I've successfully compiled httpd-2.0.39 (previously running 2.0.37 which
was OK and is still without problems)
However with default configuration command ./apachectl start produces in
log file this: Couldn't create serialization lock. Function not
implemented.
This is produced even with supplied httpd.conf file!
I commented out everything from httpd.conf which was related to
serialization locks. no effect. I tried various other system, and there
was no problem.
Got someone a clue? Thanks in advance.

Jan.

System:
Linux Slackware 8.0 kernel 2.4.18 (kernel with NO modules support)