Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/17 16:58:29 UTC

Tapestry Tests

Hey all.

I've been playing around with the smarterer.com (I'm not an employee
and have no stake in it's success) and decided to start a test for
Tapestry5. There are some glitches with their test management (site is
in beta) so I've got an email in to their dev team to get the bad
image I uploaded replaced with a good one. Plus doesn't seem like you
can edit the tags used for searching (so only tapestry5, java,
component and website work now).

I started with 4 simple questions if you want to add questions we need
20 before we can have other people take the test.

You may want to take the HTML, JavaScript and Java tests first to get
a feel for the process (and get your name in the leader boards!)

Here is the url to the test:
http://smarterer.com/test/tapestry5/

Josh