Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/03/12 16:10:44 UTC

Need help to understand why the cactus eclipse build fails

Hi,

In today's gump build
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/jakarta-cactus-integration-ecli
pse-12.html there is a missing pre-req:

Missing prereq
/opt/eclipse-2.1RC2/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.ui_2.1.0/jdt.jar from
eclipse

This means that this jar was not found on the file system where Gump
ran, right?

Sam mentioned in a previous email that he has installed locally the
Eclipse RC2 jars. I don't see what can be wrong apart form the fact that
the jar is not on the file system. I've checked and re-checked the
spelling in eclipse.xml and it seems ok.

Can someone help?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: Need help to understand why the cactus eclipse build fails

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In today's gump build
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/jakarta-cactus-integration-ecli
> pse-12.html there is a missing pre-req:
>
> Missing prereq
> /opt/eclipse-2.1RC2/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.ui_2.1.0/jdt.jar from
> eclipse
>
> This means that this jar was not found on the file system where Gump
> ran, right?

I just downloaded
http://cvs.apache.org/~jruaux/cactuseclipse/plugins.zip once again and
reinstalled.  Now I get:

      [java] Found 36 installed packages
      [java] Using /opt/ directory to check installed packages
      [java] Problems encountered in project eclipse
      [java] You can get updates at http://www.eclipse.org/
      [java]     cannot find
/opt/eclipse-2.1RC2/plugins/org.junit_3.8.1/junit.jar
      [java] 1 packages need updating

So... where should I download these plugins from, and shouldn't the
eclipse.xml match?

- Sam Ruby