Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Juergen Saar <ju...@jsaar.org> on 2010/02/08 09:47:00 UTC

Solved with Cayenne3: Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit

Hi,

sorry for the late response ... had some trouble porting to Cayenne3
We have done some work for the initialization of new DataObjects and
handling of our meaningful keys and there came up some problems.

But now: The CayenneException about Temporary IDs has disappeared with
Cayenne3 ... I'm using the actual RC2-Version

Thanx for the good work ...
- Juergen -