Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by brown wrap <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/22 23:44:02 UTC

Red Hat 9 and gcc 3.3.2?

I downloaded the documention and source to try and get

Xalan C++ installed. Has anyone sucessfully manage to
build under this environment? I was able to build and
install :

xerces-c-src_2_6_0    amd
icu-3-2

but Xala-C_1_9_0

blew up during the build. Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Red Hat 9 and gcc 3.3.2?

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.
> I downloaded the documention and source to try and get
>
> Xalan C++ installed. Has anyone sucessfully manage to
> build under this environment? I was able to build and
> install :
>
> xerces-c-src_2_6_0    amd
> icu-3-2
>
> but Xala-C_1_9_0
>
> blew up during the build. Thanks.

There were some problems with GCC 3.4, but I'm not sure about 3.3.2.  You
could try the latest CVS tarball:

http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-xalan

or get the latest from the CVS repository.

Dave

Re: Red Hat 9 and gcc 3.3.2?

Posted by June Ng <ju...@ca.ibm.com>.
What kind of error are you getting?  Providing us with an error msg of
some sort would be helpful.

June Ng

brown wrap <gr...@yahoo.com>
04/22/2005 05:44 PM