Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Kilmer, Erich" <Er...@mmt.bellhowell.com> on 2001/09/07 15:47:09 UTC

Background-image question/status

Hello,
I am interested in getting an update on using background-image in
FOP/Cocoon.
I have tried background-image in the latest FOP release 0.20.1 but it still
doesn't work. On the Cocoon/FOP Apache websites I have checked the
Limitations and Features pages but do not see anything.
What is the issue with background images? Is it a PDF thing?
Also if anyone can give me an idea of when this functionality would be
available I would appreciate it!
Thanks,
Erich Kilmer
Bell+Howell

Re: Background-image question/status

Posted by java guru <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi.,
 I have run quick check on this..the apache fop site
lists ONLY the thingies supported..so what ever is not
listed is NOT supported yet...and I dont see the
background-image stuff in the list...

 --- "Kilmer, Erich" <Er...@mmt.bellhowell.com>
wrote: > Hello,
> I am interested in getting an update on using
> background-image in
> FOP/Cocoon.
> I have tried background-image in the latest FOP
> release 0.20.1 but it still
> doesn't work. On the Cocoon/FOP Apache websites I
> have checked the
> Limitations and Features pages but do not see
> anything.
> What is the issue with background images? Is it a
> PDF thing?
> Also if anyone can give me an idea of when this
> functionality would be
> available I would appreciate it!
> Thanks,
> Erich Kilmer