Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Bentley, Tim" <TI...@ca.com> on 2001/08/01 01:57:41 UTC

RE: [C2] with Tomcat 3.2.1 under Solaris 2.6

Fred -

The problem for me was that a couple of people had posted saying they had
the same symptoms, but that they had tried JDK 1.3.1 to no effect.  Whether
there is something else that they had not done, I don't know.

Anyway, as you say, this belongs in the FAQ or installation notes.

Kind of amusing that Solaris seems to be one of the least reliable Java
platforms....

Tim