Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au> on 2005/10/05 15:43:27 UTC

For review please

I have attached an fo file (actually a testcase) and the generated pdf.
It exercises some more involved alignment-baseline, nested inlines and
baseline table rescaling combinations.

I would appreciate if others could cast their eye over it and check it
for possible mistakes or different interpretations. It looks OK to me
but as the discussions on the space resolution shows there is always
the possibility of different views how the spec is to be understood.

Thanks

Manuel