Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> on 2007/04/30 21:01:51 UTC

"OpenJPA is an Implementation of the Java(TM) Persistence API"

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that OpenJPA 0.9.7 passes the JPA TCK! I'd like to
thank Marc Prud'hommeaux in particular, who made this happen in all
aspects: he worked with Sun to get access to the TCK, set up the
infrastructure to be able to run the TCK in a repeatable manner, made
the appropriate fixes to OpenJPA to get it to pass the TCK, and
coordinated with the people at Sun to get OpenJPA listed once 0.9.7 was
approved by the Incubator PMC.

According to Sun, we are now allowed to use the following tagline:

"OpenJPA is an Implementation of the Java(TM) Persistence API"

I will update our wiki to include this shortly.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Re: "OpenJPA is an Implementation of the Java(TM) Persistence API"

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 4/30/07, Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce that OpenJPA 0.9.7 passes the JPA TCK! I'd like to
> thank Marc Prud'hommeaux in particular, who made this happen in all
> aspects: he worked with Sun to get access to the TCK, set up the
> infrastructure to be able to run the TCK in a repeatable manner, made
> the appropriate fixes to OpenJPA to get it to pass the TCK, and
> coordinated with the people at Sun to get OpenJPA listed once 0.9.7 was
> approved by the Incubator PMC.
>
> According to Sun, we are now allowed to use the following tagline:
>
> "OpenJPA is an Implementation of the Java(TM) Persistence API"
>
> I will update our wiki to include this shortly.

congratulations :-)

- robert