Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2016/10/18 01:46:17 UTC

Chrome extension to collapse JIRA comments

Hi folks

Sorry for the widespread email, but thought you would find this useful.

My colleague, Peter, had put together this chrome extension to collapse
comments from certain users (HadoopQA, Githubbot) that makes tracking
conversations in JIRAs much easier.

Cheers!
Karthik

Re: Chrome extension to collapse JIRA comments

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Never included the link :)

https://github.com/gezapeti/jira-comment-collapser

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.