Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andrey Almirov <al...@inbox.ru> on 2003/10/22 14:29:52 UTC

dull questions

Hello All,

It was a two  dull questions. :-) sorry.

The next dull questions:

when I use the form editor, I see some + and - buttons.

I suppose that by there on can delete and insert some items. yes?

I pressed there but nothing happend. Is this a bug?

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                          mailto:almirov@inbox.ru

Re: dull questions

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andrey Almirov wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> It was a two  dull questions. :-) sorry.

no problem

> The next dull questions:
>
> when I use the form editor, I see some + and - buttons.
>
> I suppose that by there on can delete and insert some items. yes?

correct

> I pressed there but nothing happend. Is this a bug?

they are working for me ...

OSCOM publication? Have you updated your CVS workspace?
To be sure you might want to shutdown your servlet engine and
type "ant reset" and "ant install"

HTH

Michi

--