Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Scott Ryan <sc...@efirstbank.com> on 2001/09/06 00:46:20 UTC

Adding struts indexed tag capability to the select tag

Would it be possible to add the indexed capability to the select tag.
I have an application that would benefit greatly from that capability.
I have a set of rows that are contained within a Vector in a bean.  I
use a set of iterate tags combined with the indexed capability within
such tags as the hidden and text tags.  Within each row is an option box
with a set of selections.  I would like to have the user select a
different option for each row and have struts populate the form for each
row as it currently does for the hidden and text tags.

I would appreciate your input.

By the way your tag extensions are a lifesaver and have allowed us to
do some very creative things with struts.

Thanks