Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by "michael.boom" <my...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/05 15:20:52 UTC

Re: Growing a cluster

Is there any update on this thread at this moment? I saw that the reffered
JIRA issue was added already in 3.5

I have a single zookeeper instance and i would like to move it to another
server and in the same time adding 2 more instances, in a quorum.
Can this be done dynamically?

Thank you!

Re: Growing a cluster

Posted by Alexander Shraer <sh...@gmail.com>.
Dynamic reconfiguration from/to an ensemble containing just one server
is being developed in this JIRA:
but its not completely finished yet.

Alex

Re: Growing a cluster