Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Taylor <ts...@live.com> on 2017/06/24 05:26:41 UTC

Cloudstack 4.9 - CentOS 5.6(64-bit) no GUI (XenServer) Template not instaled

I just completed the basic installation. The system VMs are running. In the cloudstack UI will switch back and forth. In some cases it shows a size of 20 GB and the status is Download Complete. The Ready column shows "No". With a refresh it will show no size or status.

How can I restart the download? I have tried rebooting the system vms with no luck. I am also not sure what to look for in the logs etc.

Thanks,

Taylor

Re: Cloudstack 4.9 - CentOS 5.6(64-bit) no GUI (XenServer) Template not instaled

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.
Hi. Secondary Storage Vm is responsible for templates operations.