Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de> on 2000/01/27 23:19:53 UTC

Re: Win32 Release Candidate 1

On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 11:15:10PM +0000, ap@atm9.com.dtu.dk wrote:

> At http://comanche.com.dtu.dk/
> you can find the latest Win32 build.

That would be http://comanche.com.dtu.dk/apache/apache_1_3_11rc1.exe

Sorry for the late reply, I've been rather busy today.
Just fetched RC1, but will have to wait until tomorrow morning MET
because my WinNT4.0SP4 box is at work.

> - README file now shows on NT (before only Win9x)
Yup, I forgot to mention that I tried this on WinNT!

> - Fixed shortcuts. Now it should install-uninstall correctly as a service (You
> will have first to uninstall any previous version as Martin noted)
>
> I wait for your feedback. Thanks in advance for taking the time to test this.

Sounds great. Good work! I'll keep you informed.

    Martin
--
  <Ma...@MchP.Siemens.De>      |       Fujitsu Siemens
       <ma...@apache.org>              |   81730  Munich,  Germany