Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/31 13:45:59 UTC

String gets wrapped

Hi all

I'm passing a string value to a remote web service method.  I've noticed in
the SOAP request the string gets wrapped

e.g.
String a = "string;12345678;presentation=available";

the SOAP looks like this

<value>string;12345678;
presentation=available</value>

Is there any way i can send this strng through so it doesn't get wrapped ?

So it looks like this in the SOAP

<value>string;12345678;presentation=available</value>

Does it matter the string is wrapped?  When it ges passed to the remote
method would the remote method treat it is as one line, or wrapped?

Thanks for any help

http://messenger.msn.co.uk