Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by paulie <pa...@microneil.com> on 2003/05/05 19:41:16 UTC

How do I use Xrunhprof to profile web application?

Good day to all.

I use Tomcat via Sun's Forte JDK.  I have been having memory problems with a
web application and tried running Xrunhprof.  I placed the command at the
java call to start the server.  I get the same output file wether I run my
app or just start and stop the program.  I assume thi means the profiler is
looking solely at the tomcat startup process and not my application.  How
can I get it to profile my application?

Thank you.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!