Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hemant Chaudhary <he...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/23 06:29:43 UTC

[users@httpd] log in socket.c in APR

Hi All,

I want to add log statement in apr to check some function in apr. When I am
adding ap_log_perror in socket.c in apr, it is giving error..

Is there nay way to print logs of apr. please help.

Thanks
Hemant

Re: [users@httpd] log in socket.c in APR

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 2:29 AM, Hemant Chaudhary
<he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I want to add log statement in apr to check some function in apr. When I am
> adding ap_log_perror in socket.c in apr, it is giving error..
>
> Is there nay way to print logs of apr. please help.

fprintf to stderr + fflush. You can't call HTTPD utilities in APR.