Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Xavier D." <ma...@squarecirclegroup.com> on 2010/09/14 15:57:04 UTC

Re: WELCOME to dev@maven.apache.org

Apologies if this is not the correct mailing list - thought the developers
would be better suited to answering API questions.

I am implementing a mojo plugin that has a selection of modules to build
that were specified in a pom.xml.

How do I invoke a reactor to execute my List of modules filtered from the
original mavenProject.getModules() list ?

So far I have:
        MavenExecutionRequest request = mavenSession.getRequest();
        EventDispatcher dispatcher = session.getEventDispatcher()
        String event = MavenEvents.REACTOR_EXECUTION;
        dispatcher.dispatchStart( event, request.getBaseDirectory() );
// lifeCycleExecutor to execute?  // logging?

Or should I invoke the system command line version to execute "mvn deploy"
and assume logging will be chained correctly to the plugin's session?