Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/30 22:41:29 UTC

announcing 2.8.0 to apache.org homepage

I'm looking at the www.apache.org page, and in the Latest News section there are items talking about new versions from various projects. Thinking about announcing a new version (once it exits RC) to a broader audience than just dev@cordova… Is there a reason why Cordova should or should not be mentioned there?

Looks like it is just a post to announce@apache.org. Does anyone have experience with this?

-- Marcel Kinard

Re: announcing 2.8.0 to apache.org homepage

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I added a bullet to the Announce section of CuttingReleases.

-- Marcel Kinard

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
+1 Do it.
-James Jong