Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by ClearView <cr...@dysfunctionalseller.best> on 2024/02/10 04:03:46 UTC

Ensure Safety on Nighttime Drives with This!

**See Clearer With This Night Vision Aid**

[![IMPROVE NIGHT VISION
](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/clicks/img/tnixppS30.jpg)](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/wirsstajbdk/kpudj1414gobinisv/ih9VsKLW5Le13yvDHmV7B_nNT3QgK3uYIDCaoamjTT0/MBto0fE3qxPCSsx13Y9URW8jzX7hdWQWDUvKufDj8mo245Z2zRwc2ccXhg09VD8l)

If you are a person that have sensitive eyes to bright lights in low-light
settings, the glare can easily disorient you.

* * *

![See Clearer With This Night Vision Aid
](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/clicks/img/tnixpeS30.jpg) |

[**The glare**
](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/wirsstajbdk/kpudj1414gobinisv/ih9VsKLW5Le13yvDHmV7B_nNT3QgK3uYIDCaoamjTT0/MBto0fE3qxPCSsx13Y9URW8jzX7hdWQWDUvKufDj8mo245Z2zRwc2ccXhg09VD8l)involves
safety issues when you travel at night. When traveling in a low-light single
road with poor streetlights, the glare from the approaching vehicle can blind
you and make you lose control of your car. This is why nighttime driving
glasses are so important. Their lenses have a tinted yellowish hue that
protects your eyes from the excessive light that can blind you while you drive
your car at night.

[**Read
More...**](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/wirsstajbdk/kpudj1414gobinisv/ih9VsKLW5Le13yvDHmV7B_nNT3QgK3uYIDCaoamjTT0/MBto0fE3qxPCSsx13Y9URW8jzX7hdWQWDUvKufDj8mo245Z2zRwc2ccXhg09VD8l)
---|---

Features:

  * Lightweight .
  * Polarization .
  * Blue-ray coating.
  * Photochromic lenses.
  * Anti-glare technology.
  * Easy to use with any glasses.

| ![ClearView ??? Day & Night Vision Driving Glasses Polarized Anti-Glare
Clear Sun Glasses
](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/clicks/img/tnixpkS30.jpg)
---|---

[**Get ClearView Now With 50% Off
>>**](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/wirsstajbdk/kpudj1414gobinisv/ih9VsKLW5Le13yvDHmV7B_nNT3QgK3uYIDCaoamjTT0/MBto0fE3qxPCSsx13Y9URW8jzX7hdWQWDUvKufDj8mo245Z2zRwc2ccXhg09VD8l)

![](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/baavdyzb4/ih9VsKLW5Le13yvDHmV7B_nNT3QgK3uYIDCaoamjTT0/MBto0fE3qxPCSsx13Y9URW8jzX7hdWQWDUvKufDj8mo245Z2zRwc2ccXhg09VD8l)
or send post-mail To 4385 First Ave. New York, NY 104385**       **For the
past two weeks, I 've been using a new camera to secretly snap photos and
record videos of strangers in parks, on trains, inside stores and at
restaurants. (I promise it was all in the name of journalism.) I wasn't hiding
the camera, but I was wearing it, and no one noticed. The glasses, Meta says,
can help you "live in the moment" while sharing what you see with the world.
You can livestream a concert on Instagram while watching the performance, for
instance, as opposed to holding up a phone. appeared to have been sent out to
all councilors in error by her aide, Denise DosSantos.DosSantos followed up
the email 15 minutes later apologizing for the invite, clarifying that it was
only meant for the city's six councilors of color. The seven white council
members were not welcome.  That's a humble goal, but it is part of a broader
ambition in Silicon Valley to shift computing away from smartphone and
computer screens and toward our faces. Meta said in a statement that privacy
was top of mind when designing the glasses. "We know if we're going to
normalize smart glasses in everyday life, privacy has to come first and be
integrated into everything we do," the company said. The congressional stock
trading scandal of 2020 claimed its share of political victims, but one
member's curiously well-timed trades that year flew under the radar--because
he appears to have broken the law about disclosing them.  These photographs
add substantial value to the scientific community, offering a detailed look at
this rare occurrence in nature. The Democratic mayor of Boston has sparked
outrage after inviting city councilors to a holiday party intended only for
'electeds of color.' Michelle Wu's invitation for the December 13 'Electeds of
Color Holiday Party' appeared to have been sent out to all councilors in error
by her aide, Denise DosSantos.DosSantos followed up the email 15 minutes later
apologizing for the invite, clarifying that it was only meant for the city's
six councilors of color. The seven white council members were not welcome. The
congressional stock trading scandal of 2020 claimed its share of political
victims, but one member's curiously well-timed trades that year flew under the
radar--because he appears to have broken the law about disclosing them. What
makes this discovery even more significant are the photographs taken of the
bird, which Prof. Spencer describes as "arguably the best of a wild bilateral
gynandromorphic bird of any species ever."**[
](http://www.dysfunctionalseller.best/shfiss/l8DV90ghXcc2cwRz2Z542om8jDfuKvUDWQWdh7Xzj8WRU9Y31xsSCPxq3Ef0otBM.0TTjmaoaCDIYu3KgQ3TNn_B7VmHDvy31eL5WL

 KsV9hi)