Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Pravin Joshi <pr...@gree.co.jp> on 2017/01/31 21:50:48 UTC

questions about storage plugin

I am trying to create storage plugin for snowflake and am getting Please
retry: error (unable to create/ update storage) error. JDBC connection and
credentials are verified outside of drill.

Using following storage configuration. Any advice would be helpful.

{
  "type": "jdbc",
  "driver": "net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver",
  "url": "jdbc:snowflake://<SNOWFLAKE_URL>",
  "username":
  "password":
  "enabled": true
}

Re: questions about storage plugin

Posted by Pravin Joshi <pr...@gree.co.jp>.
Even after running drill in debug mode drillbit.log does not show more info
other then unable to create storage plugin.

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@mapr.com>.