Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Priya Soparkar <pr...@persistent.co.in> on 2004/06/01 07:35:06 UTC

RE: Torque debug configuration

Hi!
Removal of "torque-gen-3.1.jar" after compilation solved my purpose.
Thanks a lot!

Priya

Posted by Saravana Kannan <sk...@engr.uky.edu>.
Btw, the website for the Village patch for Oracle in case you can't find it-

http://sweb.uky.edu/~skkann2/village/index.html

-Saravana K Kannan

Released a bug fix for Village patch for Oracle

Posted by Saravana Kannan <sk...@engr.uky.edu>.
Hi All,

  The Village patch for Oracle that is needed for Torque/Oracle combo to work
with BLOBs and CLOBs had a quite serious (rating: 3.5/5 ??) bug. When inserting
records with LOBs, the bug caused the insertion to generate an Exception if any
field in the new record had a NULL value. I have fixed it and released a new
patch today (14-June-2004). I suggest everyone to download the new patch.

A request to all users of the patched village - please mail me as to what
problem this patch solved - Whether it was a BLOB or CLOB field or both? What is
the max size you have successfully inserted/updated so far, etc. Thanks.

-Saravana K Kannan.