Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org> on 2018/12/13 20:07:41 UTC

Re: HBase developer meetup

 Hi All,
we had a great Phoenix DEV Meetup before Thanksgiving.
I could do the HBase DEV Meetup next week, but it's too close to the holidays, I believe; so instead I'm going to do this early next year.
First week of January I'm going to collect input for the best date/time!
Thanks.
-- Lars
ps.In addition I'm planning a USER meetup as well. The focus there would be different, more centered around talks and use cases.

    On Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 4:10:59 PM PST, larsh@apache.org <la...@apache.org> wrote:

  No such luck. I have rooms in the tower, but not on the top floor (which closes at 4pm anyway).
Also this will likely slip to after Thanksgiving now. I'll send out a data as soon as I have.Once I have the logistics worked out I intend to make this a more regular occurrence.
-- Lars
    On Saturday, October 27, 2018, 5:07:59 PM PDT, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

 I think that a meeting at the top of the salesforce tower will have a
markedly better attendance than one held elsewhere (Its cool being able to
look down on the helicopters circling below you!).