Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by juanca <ju...@sat.com.py> on 2003/04/16 23:26:44 UTC

[users@httpd] I would like to set up my apache-ssl I need help to do it please

  hi everyone
  I´m runnig 1.3.26 apache-ssl on Debian Woody, and I would like to set up it
  now What I want to do is that apache-ssl start runnig from this folder /home/www/mydomain/apache-ssl I mean just from this folder and not the whole domain.
  This is my configuration file
  Listen 80
  Listen 443
  Port 443
  ServerName hostdomain.mydomain.com
  NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.15:443
  I did this but It didn´t open the port 443 when I scanned my ports

  Any of you has a configuration file to show me ?
  I have not defined my virtualhost in my apache-ssl yet because I have no idea how to do it
  Any of you has an complete example about how to do it