Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Alessandro Villamaina <av...@etnoteam.it> on 2003/09/19 12:47:16 UTC

Calling the right constructor

Hi all,

I would like ojb to materialize my objects calling a constructor that is not the default one (the zero-args constructor). I read in the docs that ojb *should* be able to call a constructor taking parameters whose type and order is declared in the repository.xml. I tried adding such constructors, bui ojb insists in calling the default one. Is there a way to force it to use the right constructor?

Tanks a lot

A.V.

Re: Calling the right constructor

Posted by Alessandro Villamaina <av...@yahoo.it>.
I guess it is already implemented, (see
http://db.apache.org/ojb/tutorial3.html, talking about
RowReaders), but I can't get it working...
Any ideas?
Thanks

A.V.

 --- Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz