Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by pasi julkunen <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/17 01:39:48 UTC

[users@httpd] How can I get asp-pages work with Apache 2

I installed some 3rd party module to Apache 2.
After installation I tested some pages in browser, but all I got was only
code showing page.

The installation package was mod_aspdotnet-2.0.0.msi

Is it possible to get .NET pages working under Apache?Os is xp.

Re: [users@httpd] How can I get asp-pages work with Apache 2

Posted by pasi julkunen <pa...@gmail.com>.
I removed those '#' signs when I first time tried to get asp-pages working.
Also I checked error.log file, but there were no information about loading
errors of any mod files.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by pasi julkunen <pa...@gmail.com>.
This intructions came along:

LoadModule aspdotnet_module "../modules/mod_aspdotnet.so"

AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj \
                   licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo

AliasMatch "^/(?i)aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*)" \

"C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$5"
<Directory "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
    Options FollowSymlinks
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

#AspNetMount /app-uri "C:/path/to/app"
#Alias /app-uri "C:/path/to/app"
#<Directory "C:/path/to/app">
#    Options FollowSymlinks Indexes Includes ExecCGI
#    Order allow,deny
#    Allow from all
#    DirectoryIndex default.htm default.aspx
#</Directory>

I put that into http.conf.
Did I something wrong 'cause I changed that AspNetMount to point the place
where asp-files are?

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.