Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2003/01/18 15:45:23 UTC

Notification mails having strange date header

Hi there,

we have some issues on the Apache Forrest developers mailing list: we
use JIRA for issue management, and all notification mails are sent to
the list.

No Date header is apparently being added to the outgoing mails, and some
MUA treat these messages as being sent on 1/1/1970 O:OO.

Is this revolved in a later version? I'm running 1.4.3 on
http://issues.cocoondev.org/

Check
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=forrest-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=4482&raw=true
for a sample message without Date header.

Thanks!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org