Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2019/09/20 07:28:39 UTC

Change to website's Powered By page

Hi all,

Recently I submitted a pull request regarding a change to the website's Powered By page, see 1. This pull request is intended to go into 2, but there is also 3.

Did I submit the change in the correct place? Or am I expected to submit it somewhere else?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

[1]  https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid-website-src/pull/49
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid-website-src
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid-website

Re: Change to website's Powered By page

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
Hey Pierre,

You submitted it to the right place. [3] is updated manually, and
periodically, based on changes to [2]. I just merged your patch, so it will
go out with the next website update. Thanks for your contribution!