Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gregorio López <gl...@wanadoo.es> on 2002/07/22 18:44:09 UTC

Strust + Xindice

Hello everybody.

I want to develop a program using Struts as the work frame. Data must be
stored and managed as XML, I can't use a relational model. But I don't have
too much experience with Struts, nor JSP (I usually work with PHP). My
favourite option would be using Xindice as the database system. The question
is: has someone used Strust and Xindice in conjunction? Can Struts and
Xindice work together? Is there some incompatibility between Strust and
Xindice? Is there some better option for managing XML data with Strust?

Thanks for your time.

Gregorio Lopez
Espana