Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jim Jake <ma...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2018/01/03 19:32:37 UTC

AnnotationProcessor6 shows warning when isn't used

Hi,

despite not using any enhancement at all, I still see this warning
during maven build:

WARNING: Supported source version 'RELEASE_6' from annotation processor
'org.apache.openjpa.persistence.meta.AnnotationProcessor6' less than
-source '1.7'

I do not use neither openjpa-maven-plugin nor an OpenJPA javaagent. I
just have "openejb-core" artifact as one of my test dependencies.

Surely there is no reason for the annotation processor to be called by
Maven?

Is this warning a sign of some kind of implicit enhancement happening,
or does it mean something else?

Best regards,

Jim Jake