Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by 張 剣峰 <zj...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/08 04:43:38 UTC

checkbox can not be selected inside datatable and datascroller

I had waited for weeks, though there are many posts about it, still no
answer. Is it a known bug?
Checkbox inside a datatable works OK, but when it comes with datascroller,
after submit, checkbox will lost it's selected state. Checkbox inside
datatable and datascroller is a very common use. Is it a known bug?  Any
help is appreciate.

Re: checkbox can not be selected inside datatable and datascroller

Posted by Rogério Saulo <ro...@gmail.com>.
I´m facing the same problem, I have open an issue in JIRA and trying to
better investigate the problem.

Look at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-273

Rogerio

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.