Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Naresh <Na...@adp.com> on 2010/08/20 07:22:26 UTC

How to force Maven to use the internal repository ?

Hi Experts,

I have configured parent pom.xml to use the internal repository which i have
created it with apache Archiva. My Pom looks like

< distributionManagement>

< repository>

< id>internal< /id>

< url>dav:http://x.x.x.x:9090/archiva/repository/internal< /url>

< /repository>

< /distributionManagement>

I am trying to execute the same from the Hudson. But when it tries to
download any missing plugin it still tries to download from central
repo1.maven.org. For your information i have all the plugins configured in
my internal repo.

Regards
Naresh

Re: How to force Maven to use the internal repository ?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
The link earlier in this thread.

/Anders (mobile)

Posted by Naresh <Na...@adp.com>.
Which instructions Sir ?

I am confused here ?

Re: How to force Maven to use the internal repository ?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Please follow the instructions I sent you!
You need both pluginRepositories and repositories sections.

/Anders

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
If it works on your local machine, you should do the same configuration on
the Hudson machine. The distMngmt section is not the one though. Here's from
the Nexus book, just switch some urls for Archiva:
http://www.sonatype.com/books/nexus-book/reference/maven-sect-single-group.html

/Anders