Posted to svn@forrest.apache.org by ri...@apache.org on 2006/05/23 06:49:46 UTC

svn commit: r408830 - in /forrest/trunk: etc/test-whitespace/html2document.xsl.tidy whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.serverStatus/src/documentation/skinconf.xml.tmp

Author: rick
Date: Mon May 22 21:49:45 2006
New Revision: 408830

Log:
More line-ending fixing.  These had unix line-endings, but the eol-style
was not set.  Fixed with:

  svn propset svn:eol-style native

Modified:
    forrest/trunk/etc/test-whitespace/html2document.xsl.tidy   (props changed)
    forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.serverStatus/src/documentation/skinconf.xml.tmp   (props changed)

Propchange: forrest/trunk/etc/test-whitespace/html2document.xsl.tidy
    svn:eol-style = native

Propchange: forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.serverStatus/src/documentation/skinconf.xml.tmp
    svn:eol-style = native

Re: svn commit: r408830 - in /forrest/trunk: etc/test-whitespace/html2document.xsl.tidy whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.serverStatus/src/documentation/skinconf.xml.tmp

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
rick@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rick
> Date: Mon May 22 21:49:45 2006
> New Revision: 408830

> Log:
> More line-ending fixing.  These had unix line-endings, but the eol-style
> was not set.  Fixed with:
>
>   svn propset svn:eol-style native

Ooops, so I was wrong, David is not the only one doing this maintenance.

Rick - thank you (eapecially from David I guess)

Ross