Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Pawan Verma <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/24 09:56:03 UTC

Query regarding telephonenumber format

Hi,
Can someone please answer my query regarding the telephoneNumber format
supported by ApacheDS AM16 and beyond versions?

We tried adding numbers in the following format, but it failed:
925.543.7760
(+91)8106912289
215-943-4000 ext7073

The only formats where it passed are:
888-303-8482
+918106912289

So, it looks like the "dot" and "brackets" are not supported.

Can someone please clarify this?

Thanks,
Pawan Verma

Re: Query regarding telephonenumber format

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

as I said, it's a feature that has been added in the LDAP API, but it's
not leveraged by the server. It would require some extension of the
configuration.

Not impossible, but you'll have to wait for a release.

emmanuel.lecharny@busit.com https://www.busit.com/

Re: Query regarding telephonenumber format

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,