Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Butler, Mark" <Ma...@hplb.hpl.hp.com> on 2002/02/05 13:08:44 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components /deli DeliImpl.java

Hi Carsten

I was just trying to make sure that DELI doesn't take down Cocoon if it
encounters an error (Berin's and Stefano's criticism) - errors should be
logged as well.

We can reinstate the previous code if you prefer?

Mark