Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Evgeny Bogdanov <ev...@epfl.ch> on 2010/03/12 11:28:00 UTC

Shindig PHP /social/rest/groups implementation

Hello,

I would like to know if you plan to implement REST request to get a
collection of groups for user
in php version of shindig?

Maybe I could contribute by implementing this?

Thank you in advance,
Evgeny Bogdanov

Re: Shindig PHP /social/rest/groups implementation