Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2017/05/29 09:44:05 UTC

What moderation of the Apache Fineract mailing lists means

Hey all,

Just so you know, I'm moderating the Fineract mailing lists.  When one of
your mails takes longer to get to the list, it's because the system caught
it, and asked me if it was spam. Most stuff I let through quickly, even on
the weekends or when I'm out with my family.  If something like the
attached e-mail comes, I reject it.  Likewise, some of you who have hit
automatic contact import in LinkedIn, are spamming the dev list, but until
this e-mail nobody knew that but me.  On average about one e-mail requires
moderation per day.  Of those, less than 1/4 are spam, the rest are
legitimate.  So this is not an onerous task.

Why am I telling you this?  Because right now I am a single point of
failure.  If for some reason some of your e-mails start getting dropped, or
an urgent request gets delayed, it will probably be because I couldn't
respond to one of these moderation mails in a timely fashion.  Does anyone
on the PMC want to take up moderation with me?  If nobody answers, then I
will assume you all have accepted the risks associated with this single
point of failure.

Best Regards,
Myrle

From: Giftcn <gi...@yeah.net>
To: private <pr...@fineract.incubator.apache.org>
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 14:10:09 +0800
Subject: 質優、價廉、準時| high quality, low cost, On time
如閣下未能閱讀此郵件,請按此
<http://letter.postlinkhk.com/v1/Delivery/preview?uuid=mail_592bbb41975555.99223886>
。
If you can’t see the image below, please click here
<http://letter.postlinkhk.com/v1/Delivery/preview?uuid=mail_592bbb41975555.99223886>

*提供質優、價廉、準時交貨服務 !*

*Provide high quality, low cost, On time delivery service !*

專業獎盃、獎牌、水晶獎座、紀念証書

Specializes in trophies, Medals, Crystal trophies, Certificates.

*本公司 專業提供各類金屬獎盃、獎牌、水晶獎座、銀牒、亞加歷膠座、証書、木製紀念品及商務禮品,產品種類繁多。致力為不同機構及客戶服務,涵蓋層面廣泛,包括:公司、大學、銀行和其他機構。按客戶要求度身訂造專屬的獎盃,以迎合客戶所需,不斷開拓嶄新產品符合客戶不同需要。本公司以專業、誠懇的態度為客戶服務,歡迎各界人士查詢.*
*Our company specializes in providing all kinds of metal trophies, plaques,
crystal trophies, silver dispatch, acrylic calendar holder plastic, metal
certificates, wooden souvenirs and business gifts. We are committed to
service with different customer and organizations, including: companies,
universities, banks and other institutions. Can be designed according to
customer requirements, and develop new products to meet the demands of
customer. Our service in a professional and sincere attitude to customer.*

*查詢更多資料及報價,請聯絡 :*

*For more information, Please contact :*

*電郵 / Email : **giftcn@yeah.net <gi...@yeah.net>*

*聯絡人/ **Contact**:*

*電話/Tele | Whatsapp : (Andy Lau) 劉先生 – 6819 2528*

*電話/Tele | Whatsapp : (Katrick Wong) 黃先生 - 6189 8347*

*科銘實業公司**  Coralart Industrial Company*

*地址:**香港九龍觀塘鴻圖道55號幸運工業大廈5/F E室*

*Address**:**Room E, 5/F Winner Factory Bldg., 55 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.*
如要取消訂閱,請到此處
<http://letter.postlinkhk.com/v1/Delivery/unsubscribe?uuid=mail_592bbb41975555.99223886>
。
If you don’t wish to receive our Newsletter, please click here
<http://letter.postlinkhk.com/v1/Delivery/unsubscribe?uuid=mail_592bbb41975555.99223886>.

[image: image]