Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Stephane GALLES <st...@free.fr> on 2007/10/25 20:28:46 UTC

Another example site

Hi,

I use Forrest a lot and I wanted to share the URL of the web site for
my small Java project JAgraffe (it allows to quickly send scaled down
pictures by email only via DnD)

http://stephane.galles.free.fr/jagraffe/english

Feel free to add it to your list of example sites.

Thank you for Forrest. Really an effective and useful tool.

Stephane.

Re: Another example site

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.
Stephane GALLES wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Forrest a lot and I wanted to share the URL of the web site for
> my small Java project JAgraffe (it allows to quickly send scaled down
> pictures by email only via DnD)
>
> http://stephane.galles.free.fr/jagraffe/english
>
> Feel free to add it to your list of example sites.

Thanks, Stephane. Your site has been added.

Brian