Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net> on 2003/04/19 14:51:57 UTC

[VOTE] mod_jk 1.2.3 release

It has been four weeks since I proposed it was time to do a mod_jk 1.2 release.
In my testing it is looking pretty solid, the one problem I had ended up being in
Apache 2 rather than in mod_jk 1.2 itself.  I can act as release manager but will
need help from others to build release binaries.

<Ballot>
[ ] +1 Release mod_jk 1.23, I will help.
[ ] +0 Release mod_jk 1.23.
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 Don't release mod_jk 1.23, explain why.
</Ballot>

Re: [VOTE] mod_jk 1.2.3 release

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Glenn Nielsen wrote:
> Costin Manolache wrote:
>
>> Glenn Nielsen wrote:
>>

>>> It has been four weeks since I proposed it was time to do a mod_jk 1.2
>>> release. In my testing it is looking pretty solid, the one problem I had
>>> ended up being in
>>> Apache 2 rather than in mod_jk 1.2 itself.  I can act as release manager
>>> but will need help from others to build release binaries.
>>>
>>> <Ballot>
>>> [X] +1 Release mod_jk 1.23, I will help.
>>> [ ] +0 Release mod_jk 1.23.
>>> [ ] -0
>>> [ ] -1 Don't release mod_jk 1.23, explain why.
>>> </Ballot>
>>

>> But please - port the fixes to jk2 if possible :-)
>>

> Costin, I haven't had any time to play with JK2, and won't have
> any time to work on it for quite a while.  I have too many other
> higher priority tasks (non Tomcat).
>
> You are welcome to go through my patches to mod_jk 1.2 to see which
> ones might apply to JK2.

+0 for jk 1.2.3

We could delay jk2 fixes since we're speaking about releasing about only
the good old jk 1.2.x...

Re: [VOTE] mod_jk 1.2.3 release

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
Costin Manolache wrote:
> Glenn Nielsen wrote:
>

>>It has been four weeks since I proposed it was time to do a mod_jk 1.2
>>release. In my testing it is looking pretty solid, the one problem I had
>>ended up being in
>>Apache 2 rather than in mod_jk 1.2 itself.  I can act as release manager
>>but will need help from others to build release binaries.
>>
>><Ballot>
>>[X] +1 Release mod_jk 1.23, I will help.
>>[ ] +0 Release mod_jk 1.23.
>>[ ] -0
>>[ ] -1 Don't release mod_jk 1.23, explain why.
>></Ballot>
>

> But please - port the fixes to jk2 if possible :-)

Costin, I haven't had any time to play with JK2, and won't have
any time to work on it for quite a while.  I have too many other
higher priority tasks (non Tomcat).

You are welcome to go through my patches to mod_jk 1.2 to see which
ones might apply to JK2.

Regards,

Glenn

Re: [VOTE] mod_jk 1.2.3 release

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] mod_jk 1.2.3 release

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
I am not aware of any build problems more mod_jk 1.2 that have been fixed.

Was a bug report filed?

Glenn

Re: [VOTE] mod_jk 1.2.3 release

Posted by Aditya <ad...@grot.org>.