Posted to users@maven.apache.org by buters <fr...@mail.ru> on 2009/01/12 15:00:17 UTC

Qualifier

Hi,

what can I do, that after a build of my snapshot the artifact is named
"version-qualifier.jar" instead of "version-snapshot.jar"

Thanks beforehand,
Best regards.

Re: Qualifier

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:52 AM, buters <fr...@mail.ru> wrote:

> Sorry, Wendy, but I doesn't know, that qualifier is used only for remote
> repository.

If for some reason (like your artifacts are huge - our are ~0.5Gb) you
would like just one snapshot deployed in your remote repository
uniqueVersion set to true.
uniqueVersion  = Whether to assign snapshots a unique version
comprised of the timestamp and build number, or to use the same
version each time
(See http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.8/maven-model/maven.html
distributionManagement/repository)

Re: Qualifier