Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Marta García Rueda <mg...@tid.es> on 2006/09/04 14:36:12 UTC

[Axis2] Non-blocking client with Axis2 in Sun One 7.1

Hi, I use the Axis2 Code Generator for building a non-blocking client. The
*ServiceStub.java y *ServiceCallbackHandler.java are included in an ejb
deploy in Sun One 7.1.

The exception is thrown in line:

this(org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguratio
nContextFromFileSystem(

                AXIS2_HOME, null), targetEndpoint);

AXIS2_HOME = null;

FINE ( 4686): EJB5018: Some unmapped exception occurred : [{0}]

javax.ejb.EJBException:
javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/l
ang/String;)V

            at
com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.processSystemException(BaseContainer.ja
va:1930)

            at
com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.completeNewTx(BaseContainer.java:1831)

            at
com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvokeTx(BaseContainer.java:1656)

            at
com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvoke(BaseContainer.java:553)

But if I deploy in jboss the project I haven´t this problem … I have to add
jboss-common-4.0.2.jar to solve a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException but It
works fine.

Can someone help me? Maybe there is another jar necessary for deploying in
Sun One 7.1?

Thanks in advance

Marta.