Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nicola de Saint-Aubert <ns...@lavanguardia.es> on 2009/11/05 18:47:54 UTC

migrating from 2.0 to 2.1.8: tag

Hi,

I just have migrated from 2.0 to 2.1.8 and can t achieve in including
StringUtils bean

in jsp.

It perfectly works with the 2.0 version. But switching to 2.1.8, the
expression using StringUtils are not evaluated and the log doesn't inform
anything wrong about that. Everything else works fine.

Is there something I missed in the migration ?

Class:

public class IndexAction  extends ActionSupport

    implements SessionAware, ValidationAwareWWWDefaultAction {

.

public void setOrder(String order) {

        this.order = order;

    } // end setOrder()

public String getOrder() {

        return order;

    } // end getOrder()

.

}

JSP:

<s:bean name="org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils" id="StringUtils" />

.

<li <s:if test='( #StringUtils.isEmpty(order) || order == "date")'>
class="select"  </s:if>>

.