Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kandelwal Abhishek <Ab...@acs-hro.com> on 2007/02/13 16:26:55 UTC

Ant Scripts

Hi Guys,

I need a help regarding Ant scripts.

I have got a huge Java application. Each time I modify some files I have
to redeploy the EAR file. I don't want this.

I want to automate the deployment process using Ant Scripts But I don't
have any knowledge about the same.

Could u please help me in this regards. First I want to know what
exactly Ant Scripts are and then how can we use it for the automation of
deployment process.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Khandelwal

Re: Ant Scripts

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Kandelwal Abhishek wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I need a help regarding Ant scripts.
>
> I have got a huge Java application. Each time I modify some files I have
> to redeploy the EAR file. I don't want this.
>
> I want to automate the deployment process using Ant Scripts But I don't
> have any knowledge about the same.
>
> Could u please help me in this regards. First I want to know what
> exactly Ant Scripts are and then how can we use it for the automation of
> deployment process.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Abhishek Khandelwal